Drain cleaning is very important to the functioning of your home because many problems can occur in your drains drains like blockages, clogs, backups and failures. With Feltner’s Sewer and Drain Service, we offer hydro jetting as one of our simple, no mess methods of drain cleaning in the Milwaukee area.
Trying to unblock a clog by yourself can be a pain
If you get a blockage or clog in your kitchen or bathroom, it can be a real pain to work around using methods like vinegar mixtures or trying to unblock it with a plastic snake. Professional drain cleaning is simple and quick with hydro jetting. Hydro jetting is a newer technology that can be brought into your home or business by professional sewer and drain specialists. It quickly and neatly cleans out drain pipes without having to get into the pipes by hand or replace them.
Hydro jetting uses pressurized water
Hydro jetting is basically a hose that uses pressurized water to clean out a pipe. The water pulls the nozzle on the hose further into the pipe by itself by propelling the water in that direction. The water coming out of the hose is very fast and pressurized, cleaning the inside of the pipe as it spins through.
The benefits of hydro jetting are vast when it comes to drain cleaning, as outlined below:
- The pipes are fresh and working like new again
- The roots or blockage that were causing backflow or improper drainage are gone
- Grease or soaps that may have been clogging or disturbing the pipes get rinsed away
- There is no mess with digging up the yard or bathroom to access the pipes
- Awkwardly shaped pipes like “U” shapes are more easily accessible than by hand
- There are no chemicals or snaking involved, making it cleaner and safer
- No multiple checkups or maintenance because once the job is done, the pipes are like new again
- It is cheaper and less time consuming than cleaning by hand
- It is easy and very efficient
After your drain lines are hydro jetted they will work well
Though hydro jetting can use a lot of water, it’s not a waste because of the many benefits it gives and because it is environmentally friendly. After one day with a technician hydro jetting your drain lines, they will be in great working condition, your house or business will be protected from water damage and you will not have broken the bank!
If you are looking for professional hydro jetting drain cleaning in the Milwaukee area, call Feltner’s Sewer and Drain Services today at 1-866-FELTNER for a free estimate and to book an appointment with the specialists.