Feltner’s Sewer Drain and Plumbing is looking for talented personnel to work on residential and commercial plumbing maintenance. We are located in Antioch, Illinois and serve surrounding Northern Illinois areas. We also serve parts of Southern Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Waukesha.
Our field service technician position is available as both full time and part time roles. Both of these roles may be temporary or permanent positions.
- Drain Inspection
- Drain Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement
- Commercial Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing
- Pipe Cleaning
- Video Sewer Line Inspection
- Sewer Repair
- Pipe Bursting
- Storm Drain Lining
- Valid ID and good driving history
- Ability to lift heavy items (pipe) and equipment
- Pre Hire Drug Screening
- Pre Hire Background check
- Ability to think under tight situations
- Sewer Equipment competent
- Residential plumbing experience
Description of Day-to-Day work:
Serving the state of Illinois and Wisconsin is our passion. We can fix any and all sewer problems using our state of the arc Perma-Lateral Lining System. This gives us the ability to perform sewer repair, pipe bursting, drain lining, sewer replacement and many other services without digging up your lawn.
Send resume and/or cover letter to Steve Feltner at email@example.com